CONSULTATION TO GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS AND NETWORKS IN ORDER TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT ON
AN ACTION FOR A COMMON TRANSFORMATION
... FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING REAL A MORE HABITABLE WORLD FOR EVERYBODY
The ACT!2012 consultation is closed: We will inform you about the final results soon.
The consultation closed officially at midnight of May 31 (Pacific zone: GMT/UTC - 11). The Barcelona Consensus team will announce the outcome as soon as all the participatory criteria have been verified.
An Action for a Common Transformation (ACT!) is an action that takes place simultaneously in different countries of the world and in a certain period of time. It is carried out by citizenship together with the participation of worldwide organizations and global networks that vibrated with the assertion that “a different and more habitable world for everybody is possible.”
The period of the consultation in order to support and come to an agreement on the ACT 2012 is from May 9th to 31th. The proposal with more supports will have the ACT!2012.
During these weeks, every organization can point out which of the 8 candidate actions they’re willing to give support to (choose a maximum of 3), explain why do they consider that proposals as the most enriching, viable and adequate to make a global impact. The organization can also indicate the degree to undertake the support (from diffusion to co-organization).
The process of agreeing an Action for a Common Transformation (ACT!) started at 2011, when the call for proposals that concluded last March 2012. Afterwards, a selection of those proposals that fulfilled the necessary requirements to become an ACT! Finally, a total of 8 worldwide proposals have been chosen to get into the support and agreement process.
- How to join the consultation
1. To participate, click on the link New User and register with a username and a password.
2. Once you have registered, sign in by entering your username and password on the box located at the right top of the webpage. You will then have access to the forums.
3. In the first forum you can indicate the degree of support to the proposed Actions of Common Transformation through the following color range:
Full support Half support No support at all Don’t know
*Remember that the option “big support” can only be chosen a maximum of 3 times.
In the gap for comments you can express up to which degree you would undertake the ACT!
4. Once you finish rating and commenting, you must click on “Send this form and close”.
Thank you very much for your participation!